Sunday 2 September 2007

Blackpool Male Strippers


http://www.adoniscabaret.co.uk/about-adonis-male-strippers.html

It started 5 years ago when a friend of mine Dark Angel suggested I strip as well as dance as the money was very good and you only have to do 20min shows, so after going along to a few hen nights to watch I got myself an act together and went for it! I was crap! I didn’t even have a name so they called me Destiny because I used to dance there in Watford. I lasted almost year but didn’t really enjoy the job. Then I did a show with Tristan Tristar & he offered me a place in Adonis Cabaret where I could dance, act & be silly all in one night!My stage name changed to Justin Trousersnake & I've not looked back since. Every week I get to entertain the girls that come to the show & act stupidly (perfect!) and along the way I've met some good friends to

No comments: